logo

Province at a glance

With its headquarters at first at Aluva and from 1959 at Kalamassery, the Sacred Heart Province consisted of the territories under the jurisdiction of the Archdiocese of Ernakulam and the Diocese of Kothamangalam

Houses & Centers

6 Canonical Houses

1 House

5 Residences

11 Centers

1 Novitiate House

2 Aspirants’ House

4 Parishes

6 Sunday Schools

12 Social Service Centers

1 Centre for Handicapped

1 Hospice

1 Children’s Village (SOS Model)

1 Hospital

Others

5 High Schools (Un-aided)

2 Printing Press

3 Book Centers

1 Monthly Publication

Members

Sacred Heart Province members as on Sep 2017

  • Priests
  • Brothers
  • Scholastic
  • Novices
  • Aspirants

Educational Institutions

1 High School (Un-aided)

2 Higher Secondary Schools

6 Public Schools (CBSE)

1 Public School (ICSE)

2 U.P. Schools

8 Nursery Schools & Kindergarten

1 Special School for Mentally Challenged

Provincial administration 2017-18

fr jose kuriedath
Fr. Jose Kuriedath
PROVINCIAL

jkuriedath@rediffmail.com

Fr. Antony kochalumkal
VICAR PROVINCIAL

Councillor for Evangelization

Fr. Mathew kiriyanthan
COUNCILLOR

Councillor for Social Apostolate

Fr. Saju madavanakkadu
COUNCILLOR

Councillor for Education and Communication Media

Fr. Joby vithayathil
COUNCILLOR

Councillor for Finance and Agriculture